Bloodborne Sucks (the life outta me)

Forums The Gaming Den…Dungeon Bloodborne Sucks (the life outta me)

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Larxinostic 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    NickyD
    NickyD
    Keymaster

Been playing the Old Hunters DLC, and it’s kicking my butt all over the place. I think I rushed through one too many New Game +, so the scaling is absolutely crushing me. However, the new weapons are great and I was happy to grind and upgrade my faves to +10… At least, the ones I’ve obtained so far.

…Anyway. Back to work, where I dream of visceral attacks and hear the stock sound effects that ensue…

Larxinostic
    Participant

I traversed pretty much *all* of Boletaria and Lordran tucked behind the stoutest of shields. Yharnam’s my comeuppance for such extreme passivity. DX

Still need to finish Bloodborne proper with at least one character before I consider plunging into the DLC. I may not be resorting to a crutch-buddy to ferry my sorry hide through the base game, but I’m soundly unopposed to teaming up once past that. If ever you’re in the mood for some holly-jolly(?) co-operation, gimme a shout – with understanding that you’ll assuredly be the skillful partner. :’B

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.