Dungeon Travelers… I can't stop…

Forums The Gaming Den…Dungeon Dungeon Travelers… I can't stop…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Larxinostic 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    NickyD
    NickyD
    Keymaster

Between bouts of working on Undead Darlings and other freelance work to pay dem bills, I’m seriously addicted to the Dungeon Travelers series.

I have both JP versions for PSP. I have the JP versions of both on Vita. I have the English release of DT2 on Vita.

Hell, back during my time with the original ToHeart2 DT release on PSP, I even translated the entire Skill list so I could better build my party. After seeing the official (and way more legit) translations in the English release by Atlus, I’m actually kind of surprised how accurate my originals were. All I did was play the game and use Google translate. I digress; I am in no way a translator — I’ve just become exceedingly good at reading Engrish and pulling salient points via context.

Anyway. Just sayin’, it’s a fantastic series for dungeon crawler fans. If you don’t like all-female games with sexy imagery, I think you should still give it a go for the mechanics and dungeon map layouts. Seriously, these are legit dungeon crawlers with good challenges that demand pretty careful party planning (particularly in post-game content).

Larxinostic
    Participant

Oh, yeah, I picked up DT2 recently & it’s on the to-play list for my Vita. Don’t mind at all the ecchi, ‘service, et al. Been reading promising comments about it, sounds robust and well-framed! Since I’ll be setting OANTL on hiatus for a while (that game is seriously wearing out its welcome by interminably drawing out the plot and narrowing progression gains to a veritable trickle <.< shame since I like it a lot), DT2’s next on the docket for PS Vita RPG-ing. ^^

I think I’mma opt for htoL#NiQ first, however, in terms of Vita gaming-on-the-go, since I’ve been dyin’ to try that gorgeous treat out…and will likely be dying endlessly *within* it, from what I’ve heard…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.