Welcome to the Dungeon?

Forums The Undead Darlings Dungeon Welcome to the Dungeon?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by NickyD NickyD 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    NickyD
    NickyD
    Keymaster

Hey everyone, sorry for dangling the forum carrot for so long. You should now be able to register for and post to the forums. If you experience any trouble, drop a comment on the following post…

Pardon Our Website’s Surgery

…and we will contact you in an effort to get everything squared away. Otherwise, happy posting! Our only rules are to be respectful toward one another, and please stick to the topic presented in each thread’s title.

ShawnH
    Participant

I’m happy to have set up my account. This forum will be great to stay informed on Undead Darlings.

NickyD
    NickyD
    Keymaster

Thumbs up, man. Good to have you here! Thank you for your support; it makes for tons of positive motivation!

ShawnH
    Participant

Anything I can do to help, I gladly will. I love this project.

Larxinostic
    Participant

Hiya! Larx checkin’ in. This is where we post to win our own Undead Darlings for ourselves, right, Nick? -w- I’ll take 40 of ’em. Forty Darlings. That’s as many as four tens – and that’s terrific.

ShawnH
    Participant

Hello Larx. Happy to have you here.

NickyD
    NickyD
    Keymaster

Welcome, Larx! Glad to have you aboard. Undead Darlings for everyone!!

Solice
    Solice
    Participant

Hi there! I’m glad to see that this project didn’t go quietly into the night. I’m looking forward to seeing it come together! 😀

StomachGod
    StomachGod
    Participant

Hi Everyone! I am SG!
    I sense life…. or is it unlife? Who knows….

Larxinostic
    Participant

Hi there, Solice and SG! Greetings and welcome to you both. ^_^ (There’s certainly un-life here, heh heh…)

NickyD
    NickyD
    Keymaster

Yay, welcome Solice! Haven’t been able to chat with you much since the olden days of the NIS America forums. Good to have you here!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.