What can we do to help?

Forums The Undead Darlings Dungeon What can we do to help?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Larxinostic 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    StomachGod
    StomachGod
    Participant

As the title says, how can we help ye with the game?
    (I’m keen! 8D)

NickyD
    NickyD
    Keymaster

All I can offer to you as suggestions for now is to help get the word out; tell friends, anyone you know who frequents forums that talk about games, et cetera.

Once the Prefundia page is live (mid-January, I estimate) we’ll have a much more in-depth way for everyone to put their two cents in!

And while it’s probably really unprofessional of me to say, if you happen upon anyone speaking ill of Mr. Tired, Undead Darlings, or me personally…invite them to come talk here for some polite discourse. There are so many misunderstandings and exaggerations out there (some still think this is a hentai game from Japan!!), and while I know people never believe anything they hear online (or at least, anything that they don’t already agree with), it’s almost a no-brainer to come ask the source of something for confirmation or denial. Plus, detractors tend to ask the most hard-ball questions; I love those!

StomachGod
    StomachGod
    Participant

huh… well I have more programming skillz than social skillz but whatever, I shall try! (Challenge accepted)

Well, to be fair, one of my few friends backed a project a while ago on kickstarter which looked relatively innocent… he got something…. he doesn’t want to talk about… O____O
    Point is, while i highly doubt you would pull this, some people out there a not above getting funding for projects that are … slightly different than advertised… D8
    And it really isn’t unprofessional for you to ask that, thats just asking for a chance to explain yourself, which is entirely reasonable =)

Larxinostic
    Participant

Oh, I’ll speak *plenty* ill of Mr. Tired for everyone’s sake. For starters, he is just TOO BLOODY TIRED. >8[

The preceding sentence contained 100% jest, if that’s unclear at all. 😉

NickyD
    NickyD
    Keymaster

Hahaha. For our splash screen image (where a game company’s logo appears when you start a game), we want to have someone yawning really loud for Mr. Tired Media. Annoying ftw?!

Larxinostic
    Participant

Sounds delightful~! Splash screens/logos fascinate me; the cooler ones from my youth freakin’ stuck with me for decades-plus. (More than just, “SAYYY-GUHHH!”, too!) If you wanna contract that sound effect out to me, I’ll totally hop on it, free of charge. I’m notoriously adept at yawning when exhausted. :’3

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.